SUMMER INTERNSHIP TRAINING WOMEN ENTREPRENEUR
We participated in “WE” function which was held on 9th March 2012. They selected 5 groups from our class. They gave an amount of Rs.2000/-for each group to become Women Entrepreneur. Our team members are
S. PACKYA LAKSHMI A.SUNDARA DEVI
Ø To gain the practical knowledge in the field of business.
Ø To understand the risks involved in business.
Ø To become a successful Entrepreneur.
After we received this money, we planned what to do with this money and the ways we are going adopt to multiply it. We selected the following type of business.
Ø Women accessories
Ø Coffee and tea powder
Ø Snacks items
Ø Textile business
Coffee and tea powder, snacks items, textile business, these thee were not suitable for us. So we dropped that idea. Finally we have chosen the women accessories because a cosmetics-item business does not require a vast amount of fund to start. We can start this business from the comfort of our hostel. We decided to start a business selling cosmetic for women of all ages.
Them our target was to achieve the profit of Rs 3000/-within the short period of three months. i.e, from April 2012 to June 2012
- We allotted prices for the product we bought from shops by fixing some reasonable gain from the market price(MRP).
- Then we sold the products to the students of our college since we are hostel students.
- We maintained purchase and sales book for the products we purchased and sold.
- Then we got a profit of Rs.22407.
1. Through this work we came to know how to communicate with other.
2. We are able to explore and understand our business potentag.
3. This mainly helped us to apply the theories we studied, thus helped us to gain the knowledge and to enhance our proficiency.
4. We understood that the customers do not bother about the price if it is meets the quality.
5. Through this project work we learned the art of developing new relationships with others.
This project was useful for us as it helped to apply the theories in our practical life which we studied.
This guided us to gain the knowledge and helped to enhance our proficiency as we learned how to become an entrepreneur.
Self confidence is the secret of a successful business, we succeeded in our business.
From this work we have learned how to become entrepreneurs